Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their users. Cookies are messages sent by the server to the user’s computer, consisting of text files that are stored in the computer’s memory and that collect information about the pages that are visited, the time of connection to the Internet, etc. Cookies are sent back to the server every time the user enters that page.
The purpose of Wenalyze SL’s cookies is to personalise the services we offer, providing you with information that may be of interest to you. If you do not want a cookie to be installed on your hard drive, you can configure your computer’s browser not to receive them. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his or her computer, and do not in themselves provide the customer’s personal data, nor can they read data from your hard disk or read cookie files created by other suppliers.
– Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies?esab=a&s=cookies&r=2&as=s
– Chrome http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
– Edge http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
– Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
– Opera http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
For optimal performance and a better user experience we recommend that you click “accept” on the cookie warning that will appear the first time you enter this website. Logs” are files stored on the Wenalyze SL server that record data about your browsing and allow us to continue providing the services you request. They also help us to analyse the operation of the system, locate any incidents and problems that may arise and solve them as quickly as possible.